Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Silly autumn sketches...

For any of my art pals who might be interested in a fun autumn online workshop... I HIGHLY recommend THE ART OF GOODNESS with Junelle Jacobsen.  I have taken almost all her classes and she is just the best teacher... love love love her talent and spirit.  I've been back to my beloved watercolors with the autumn theme...


With pumpkins everywhere this time of year, they are such an easy and fun subject for sketching~


Last week we had some really cold mornings...with frost on the pumpkins!


Ole Buttons became a subject for adding some real silliness to the watercolor images...


He's a little ham and loves posing ...



Hope you have a lovely last few days of October.

I am so thankful for all the good in my life~

Always...






1 comment:

Sandra L. said...

Your drawings are so cute! They're very whimsical. I am so nervous when I draw. Trying to get over that in Gina's class/group!

You mentioned in a newer blog post that quality brushes have made all the difference. Do you have a particular brand you like? All of mine are kind of "meh."

Thanks, Jane!

Sandra (just sent you a friend request on Facebook)