Monday, August 12, 2013

Ever blooming...

I can hardly believe that August is almost half gone... where has summer gone???  We have generally had a much cooler, and for sure, wetter summer than I can ever remember.  The sun hasn't seemed as bright in early morning, with so many afternoon showers and clouds... But it has been a bright, sunny wild art summer in my little studio.  I try to savor every moment ... appreciating the gifts of the day...


On the sunny days... donning a hat and puttering outside is such a sweet thing...


A jar with a flower from the garden brings joy to my home... and my soul...


Taking time to watch all the little birdies taking a bath... a break on a steamy day...



A vision of these little "buds" sharing a moment at the bird bath...




Wouldn't I love to squeeze this little cutie???



There hasn't been much serious art here... but for sure... SERIOUS PLAY!!!

I've been metaphorically "packed and ready" for the journey... wherever it takes me...


Wherever your journeys take you in these remaining days of summer... may you be "ever blooming"!!!








1 comment:

linda said...

The are so nice. Wish I was so motivated.