Monday, April 16, 2012

"Poppy Love"


After being immersed in Donna Downey's Pan Pastel 202 online class, I am in "poppy love"!


I love this "Impressionistic" version of a poppy field. This Mary Oliver quote has always been a favorite of mine.


These large poppies were my favorite version to create.  Another Mary Oliver quote spoke to me on this page.




I'm such a "pink girl", so these pastel beauties were close to my heart, too.

As you start this mid-April week... "Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable." Mary Oliver
                                            



2 comments:

Martha Richardson said...

Love your poppies...pink...quotes:)

kristi said...

Your love of poppies shows in every one of your new journal spreads, Baby Jane!!! I could climb inside on of your giant ones and snuggle away for a good day dream. Just delicious. Donna should be wowwwwed!