Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bitty vintage campers in watercolors...ready to roll~


What a cool spring we had and now we're having a pretty wet summer here in western North Carolina...  Despite the weather, I'm "traveling" all over in my bitty vintage campers... through our WILD ART SUMMER Wildflower class with the delightful Junelle.  The internet is awash with these precious campers... on Pinterest... on Facebook... everywhere.  They are just so darn cute! Even though my idea of "roughing it" is a weekend at a resort... I can imagine the fun to be had at many locales... in a sweet little vintage camper...  This one is even equipped with a satellite dish!


How about a trip to the shore in this little "stripey"... with surf boards atop???


... or to the mountains... with a campfire and luscious burgers on the grill...


... or a shady spot with an old tire swing and a bike, holding freshly picked wildflowers.... ah....


... I can still remember the "hippie, flower child" days of my teen years... so how about a pink "flower power" camper and matching car???  How fun...


Wherever your travels lead you... be safe and have some really great days!






1 comment:

Heartwideopen said...

What a SUPER lovely post!!! I so enjoyed looking at your darling paintings of trailers!!! This is the very first class of Junelle's that I'm missing. I just can't afford this class right now, and so it's so nice to see people post what they are creating in the class! Thank you so much!
HuGGs! Debi