Monday, December 3, 2012

Looking a lot like Christmas


We're all "fluffed" for Christmas here on Garrison.  The tree is adorned and the Christmas village is glowing, with skaters swirling... a winter dream indeed.  Many evenings I turn off all the lamps and get lost in the magic of the old world charm.

The mantle is ready, with a red berry wreath, garland and sweet bears dressed in holiday clothes.  It takes me right back to childhood days... a place where I love to re-visit.


Buttons (who is so black, he is hard to see in all my photos), loves to curl up in his favorite chair by the fireplace.


Not to be outdone, Gabe has his perch, too!



The breakfast table is ready... only the cookies for Santa are yet to be baked.


A vignette from another GYPSY GIRLS project... their darling vintage village.  I had such fun making these little chipboard houses.  Can you tell how much I love houses and holiday villages??? I have a passion for them, for sure!



My snow people are all waiting for those first icy flakes to start falling.  Could it be any day???








No comments: