Friday, December 7, 2012

On Golden Angel Wings... Advent Tag Day 7


The day 7 tag from my interpretation of the JUNQUE DRAWER ADVENT TAG project features white and gold encrusted angel wings.  I made my own pattern for the layers of wings, and cut them out of thicker cardboard.  Then I painted them white and applied gold leaf...just delicious!


The background of the tag is aged. Then old sheet music and tea-dyed scrim is layered behind the wings. Atop the wings is a chipboard crown that I glittered to the max!!!  I always seem to get glitter everywhere when I have it out, but I adore it so much, it doesn't seem to matter.  It's getting pretty bad when I see glitter on Gabe or Buttons' eyebrows!  

The watch face, to me, symbolizes the eternal meaning of this season.  The glittery bell rings out the good news to all.

May your days be sprinkled with gold and silver dreams...and may angels always be watching over you.

No comments: